Saturday and Sunday, celebration (9/15 de-), New Year holidays
Free of charge
It began by settler from Iwate at the beginning of the Meiji era, and history of reclamation of Fukuzumi district was called six villages at first, but it came to be called with the place name called current Fukuzumi in 1944, and there are 70 points of prints about state of life at the time of reclamation and a lot of showpieces including old carriage and agricultural machinery in the Fukuzumi reclamation Memorial. This memorial hall was opened in 1971, but was added to current Fukuzumi Liaison Center afterwards in 1997.
Print of junior high student about state at the time of reclamation